AIM
GagsyNG
Skype
GagsyNG

Meet and Fuck Pico Meet and Fuck Pico

Wow its like you guys have never seen anal sex or something. Penises don't slide underneath the butt cheek. Looked like you were trying to crave the cheek off in slices like one would a holiday ham.

dog rescue sim 2013 dog rescue sim 2013

It was actually loads of fun. Hard yes but then games should be a challenge. I look forward to a future installment!

Couch Guy: THE GAEM. Couch Guy: THE GAEM.

Amazing.

Couch guy is a legend and we should all respect him and his couch.

TheMajormel responds:

couch guy is also very talented

Chocolate Run Chocolate Run

I could really go for some chocolate now. So thanks for nothing Pox.

poxpower responds:

But this is virtual chocolate, no calories! You can eat this for hours! It's like crack.
Crackolates

Elf Story Elf Story

I really did enjoy this guy, but there were a few bugs, things I hope you can resolve in a sequel, or just future installments.

Firstly, I love point and click games, so please ignore people who want this changed to wasd. It doesn't need that but there are some obvious issues with the clicking here. Mostly just how slow everything felt. When I click the bed, I shouldn't need to click it again to find the knife and when picking up the key, I don't want to click once to move to the key, then have to click it again to pick it up. That might seem petty but it happened too often and really slowed the game down, which didn't help when replaying it through as it only felt slower still.

That wouldn't have been such an issue if Edwin had moved faster himself. There felt like a delay from when you clicked to move somewhere to him actually moving. The whole action of him walking just always felt much too slow and it can kill the enjoyment of a point and click when the action feels slow.

There is too much good here though which you can build on to make an awesome Elf Story 2. The animation was simply lovely. It was short and sweet and I adored the many different ways to kill and be killed. I would love for many more in the future with funny ways to kill oneself again. The rock dropping was great.

Because this many medals requires quite a number of playthroughs it might be handy to give the player the option of selecting a direct scene once he's completed the game that he can head straight to. Because to be honest, after playing through the bedroom and hut scene about 4 times, I kinda thought it wasn't worth it. That relays to my earlier comment about the slowness there in the clicking and walking.

Its just little things that need tweaking. The big stuff you're already doing so well on and surely can only get better at.

Thanks for the game, I did enjoy playing it and I loved working out those medals.

mexipino responds:

Thanks Gagsy, for the review and for your suggestions on improving the gameplay. A few of the things that you've mentioned, I've already considered... A WASD scheme might work, but I'm going to keep it point-n-click, as you've suggested. However, there will be almost complete freedom of movement in the next game. Maybe I'll add the option to run or walk, eliminating the slowness of Elfmin walking about. I'm glad that I already have a good amount of animations ready for the sequel... There'll be new enemy types, a save system, and a shop that can be accessed at any point... I'm excited to get it started!

Memohuntress Memohuntress

I've played a lot of hidden object games (I'm a bit sad lik that), and I have to say that this is by far the best I've ever played. Even better than more professional games with top notch graphics. Though the animation in this game (especially in the cutscenes) was still superb.

The characters and enviroment were just so inviting and I literally could have played level after level after many more levels of this. It has a wonderful, colourful setting and the whole '3-d' type thing was really fresh and gave the whole hidden object genre much more depth than I thought was possible.

The other brilliant thing was the music. If anything it made me want to step into this world even more - especially 'Eye of the Sea'. It just really hit the mark that one and not once did I get bored of hearing that loop over again as I searched fruitlessly for those damn sea shrooms! Top work there on the music.

I've no idea if you plan to do this kind of game again in the future, I guess Sellars story has been told but even so I would love to see a sequel. Thanks for a wonderful gaming experience.

Killbot! Killbot!

I just love the style of this game. The design/animation looks professional for what it is and the gameplay is very much enjoyable with the right kind of challenging level(not too difficult but still at times could prove frustrating). Honestly I can't remember the last time I looked forward to a second installment. And the music is just top :)

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Aw, best review ever. That's the kind of stuff that makes me want to hurry up on the second one. And I'm glad you like the music; tell your friends! Also, if you've got ideas for the second one be sure to tweet them to me. Or PM. Whatev.

Haunted Sprint Haunted Sprint

It was enjoyable enough but I felt the hit points change was a little wrong and also the time it takes to kill the bosses makes replaying get dull very quickly. It was cute, nice animation, I liked the music. Just let itself down with the repetitiveness and the difficulty spike.

Zombies, Inc. Zombies, Inc.

This is just so my kind of game. Its cute its fun, it has zombies! Reminds me a bit of Zombies vs Plant - completely different setup I know but it has a fun strategy, realistic though sometimes challenging goals and its just so entertaining. I loved this game. Completed on normal now I'll go fort hard! Really cheers for it. I hope you'll make more zombie fun games in the future.

AethosGames responds:

Make sure you refresh the page, to get the version with the bug fix! And the game's style was modeled a bit after plants vs. zombies, since I am also a huge fan of that game. Thanks for playing!

cover lionel messi ball cover lionel messi ball

I swear level 10 is unbeatable

The measurements for that must be extremely accurate if it is beatable, I'm doubtful though :( And its a shame because I quite like the game.

fortunacus responds: