AIM
GagsyNG
Skype
GagsyNG

Shit Advice Shit Advice

Kinda leaves a bad taste in the mouth, butt I've digested it a bit and I have to admit its a pretty solid log. Not a personal favourite but its a big number 2 for me.

Goal Reaction Goal Reaction

1-1
We both sucked

Zachary responds:

we won though

FF2013-10 FF2013-10

Beautiful.

Gagsy Returns Gagsy Returns

You cannot fathom the powers Oliver possesses.

I love this so much. My favourite thing on NG possibly. Thank you <3

Simple awesome.

DUMPSTER-CLOCK responds:

ALL HAIL

APPLE.MOV APPLE.MOV

So happy to finally see this on Newgrounds. In terms of parodies, your My Little Pony ones are possibily the best I've seen. I hope the other installments get submitted here too, because the quality of them only gets better.

Groundcats! Groundcats!

So I bought the game

Mission accomplished, its very nice. Can we please have more animation based on the Groundcats universe now? I need to know more about Blackbird and Mahoney and those devilishly deadly Groundcats.

Please? :(

JohnnyUtah responds:

I'm best at setting up a universe of fun likeable characters, then through sheer laziness never revisiting them ever again...making people angry and sad and filling my inbox with rage.

31 Flashes in 31 Days 31 Flashes in 31 Days

Great seeing your past months work coming together

First off congratulations to you for surviving one month of this. It takes some users weeks even months to put together short shit loops and yet you managed every day this past month to get a new flash out each day. That takes some work even if they aren't the most taxing of flash.

I liked this one the most, it felt like a story, which in a way I guess it is. A story of your month and it felt nice just to watch it all again as one. So thank you.

Pop-Tart responds:

Thank you, my king.

((gagsy))

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Really funny

I'm probably a little bias as a big Harry Potter but anyway I did find the whole thing just excellent. The lyrics were clever and the art direction was good. It all looked and sounded wonderful.

Thanks for it.